Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stamp Collection - A one time hobby

Stamps Collection is a one time famous hobby of many people, but for today's younger generation it seems to be fading off....... This hobby is no more popular but I still believe that there are still someone out there who still enjoys keeping those collections and even exchanging them with those who are having the same interests.......

I would like to share with all my readers 'A Commemorative and Special Issues of 1998 Australian Stamps' which was given to me as a souvenir while attending an International Women Workshop years back. I sincerely hope that readers can view it clearly as I've to scan it for purpose of this sharing.


Maritime Heritage: The Romance of Sail



(Left) Australian Olympic Legends (Right) Queen's Birthday




(Left) 50th Anniversary Fleet Air Arm (Right) Heart Health

Farming Australia

(Left) Australian Rock 'n' Roll: The Early Years
(Right) Endangered Birds


(Left) Australia-Singapore Joint Issue
(Right) Youth Arts Australia


(Left) The Teapot of Truth (Right) Butterflies of Australia

Bass and Flinders

Planet Ocean



(Left) 50th Anniversary UN Declaration of Human Rights
(Right) Christmas



I am indeed very honoured to have this special collection, not only the unused stamps but also the full descriptions of each category as well as the issue date of each stamps and also the name and photo of the designer. Special thanks to my friend from Australian Post!!

No comments: