Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 100th Post..........

To imagine myself writing my 100th post today is unbelievable....... When I started writing my first blog on 30th January 2008, I am just giving myself a try, and is having this second thought of whether I will continue or not.

Each passing day as I set my mind into thinking more ideas seems to come into my mind and it really helps to boost up my determination to write more. My sincere thanks also to those who get to read my blog and give positive comments. It is indeed a nice feeling to know that people from near and far care and love to read my articles and giving me encouragements to write more.

"Kind Words Are The Music Of The World"

"Kindness In Words Creates Confidence"

Before I end this blog, let me share with you three very meaningful quotes. Once again, thanks and hope that you will all stay with me. Regards and God Bless!!

"A man can do all things if he but wills them"
~ Leon Battista Alberti ~

"When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success"
~ Orison Swett Marden ~

"Success doesn't come to you....... you go to it"
~ Marva Collins ~

No comments: