Saturday, June 21, 2008

Singing not as a career but a hobby........ (Part 4)

With Karaoke lounges everywhere, people tends to have more opportunity to show-off their singing talents. Unlike the olden days..... they can only sing in the bathroom when they take their shower...... What a great difference indeed!!!

In my working days, I tend to sing out my frustration, tension and stress when I'm off from work...... most of the time at home with our very own 'Home Theatre'...... or once a while with friends/colleagues at Karaoke Lounge. Today, though I am not a worker, I still Karaoke but not for purpose of releasing stress, frustration or tension BUT for enjoyment instead!! Whenever I have the mood, I'll just pluck my MIC into the system..... and off I sing!

Music has been in my blood since when I was very young, so I really need music no matter what I do..... when I am doing housework, cooking, cleaning or even writing my blog...... I will sure turn on some music to go along with it........ Oh....... what a relaxation environment indeed!!!

Let me share with you this short poem by Stacy Heller about Music.......

Music,
Music is Life,
Without it we would be in strife,
Music is my whole world,
Without music my life would deserve to be hurled.

Music is love,
Music is like a dove,
Music is passion,
Where do you think everyone gets compassion.

Music is what keeps us alive,
It helps us thrive,
Music consumes you,
It never wants to say adieu.

Music.

No comments: