Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An old Fairy Tale Cartoon

Most people might think that watching Fairy Tale stories or even Cartoons are meant for small kids!! It is not necessary the case..... It can be interesting to people of all ages...... depending on each individual's interest......

Last Friday night, I feel so bored as there is nothing interesting in our local TVs as well as Astro.... Thinking of sleeping..... aah.... too early! So, I flip through my children's old cartoon VCDs, which have been idling there for a period of time. Suddenly, I saw 'Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs'......... I then decided to watch it..... Interesting though.... certain parts of the story are quite funny...... At least I manage to fill up my boredom with an old Fairy Tale story..... and also reminds me of my young days.........

I have here a toy collection of Snow White & the seven Dwarfs, and also a toy house which really looks like the one in the cartoon story.........

(Left) A close view of the toy house (Right) A set of the fairy tale collection

No comments: