Monday, November 17, 2008

Wrightia Plant (Part 8)

In part 6 of my blog article about Wrightia Plant, which is dated 24th October, I've written about repotting of one of the plant, and with pictures attached. Next is....... we are waiting anxiously for it to bloom!!

Finally, the repotted plant is BLOOMING!! Here's some pictures which I've captured to share with all............
It is indeed interesting to see its changes, that is week after week!! No wonder 'Bonsai Lovers' have been on the increased - It is really a wonderful hobby!! Wanna venture into it friends?????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrates, your plant really looks beautiful when it blooms. I've got a neighbour who loves keeping Bonsai too. Must be spending quite a lot of time taking care of it. Though I dont grow plants or flowers but I love admiring them. Keep it up!