Friday, November 28, 2008

A Time For Celebrations.........

The beautiful decorations of all Shopping Malls really reminds me that Christmas is just round the corner.......... I consider this as the best time of the year as it is a season of Love, Hope, Joy, Peace, Good Tidings, Merriment, Happiness & Togetherness.

It also triggers me that........ it's time for Christmas Songs & Carols to be played....... As this type of songs are only played during this season of the year, so....... I'll always make it a point to start listening to them by mid November. Some might say it's too early, but who cares???? The ones played in shopping malls are even much earlier!!!

To recall....... my family have the best Christmas last year, with friends & relatives coming over for our 'open house'. Here are some memories to recap.........


Our 5-Feet Decorated Christmas Tree..........




No comments: