Wednesday, November 5, 2008

About Dogs & People!

Hello, all online friends.........I've got here a great 'pictorial' article which goes along with a beautiful quote about dogs & people. As it was sent to me from a dog lover, I love sharing it with all friends, especially all the 'dogs best friends' out there..........


"If there are no dogs in heaven,
then when I die I want to go where they went"
~ Will Rogers ~






"Th
e average dog is a nicer person than the average person"
~ Andy Rooney ~









"If you pick u
p a starving dog and make him properous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man"
~ Mark Twain ~






"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face"
~ Ben Williams ~






"Don't accept you
r dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful"
~ Ann Landers ~






"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult........."
~ Rita Rudner ~




"Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the Greatest hunters on earth!"
~ Anne Tyler ~






"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog"

~ Franklin P. Jones ~






"If I had any bel
iefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, And very, very few persons"
~ James Thurber ~







"My dog is worried
about the economy because Alpo is up to $3 a can. That's almost $21 in dog money"
~ Joe Weinstein ~






"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise"

~ Unknown ~







"My Goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am"

~ Unknown ~






"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of Pure love and always have to mix love and hate"

~ Sigmund Freud ~







"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"

~ Roger Caras ~




"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
~ Anonymous ~

No comments: