Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Singing not as a career but a hobby........ (Part 3)

As a person who loves to sing from a young age, I couldn't help tapping my feet or swaying my body to the music or songs that I heard, especially those that are nice and soothing to the ears.... even when I am driving!

Looking back at the years behind me really brings many sweet, happy and memorable memories of my singing experiences that I've had.........







(Left) Rehearsals at my colleague's house, for a dinner performance (Right) The actual night of the dinner, I presented 3 songs (solo) - Pearly Shells (Engligh); Berilah Kasih Sayang (Bahasa Malaysia) & a Chinese song (Yew Serk Ee Ker Sia Yii Thian)





(Left) Duet with a colleague during a Retirement Lunch for Richard (Right) Duet with my old classmate and colleague during an annual dinner. It is indeed a nice feeling to support a friend who never sing on stage to get up the stage and sing!!






(Top) Solo singing with Live Band during dinner functions

(Left) Group singing during a dinner function




No comments: