Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bye-bye Cat!!

Two years ago, me and my daughter manage to free a wild cat which have a nylon string tied tightly onto it's neck by some unresponsible people. So, from then on, we used to feed it until finally it becomes our home pet cat.

Due to it's stunted growth, until today it still looks like a kitten then a big cat. This I think is due to poor nutrition from birth. It's tongue is also seen sticking out (unlike a normal cat) most probably due to the tight string on it's neck.

Though it is not a beautiful cat but it is adorable, loving and lovely...... when I am in the kitchen it will sure go near my legs to give me a soft and gentle caressing.

This afternoon when we get home, we are so sad to see it lying dead on the floor. It must have been killed during a fight with another cat as it's furs are seen on the floor with blood stains.

Oh...... what a poor cat!! We are sure to miss your presence in our home, especially at our back yard. May God Bless Your Soul!
It loves to toss and turn around playing.......

No comments: