Monday, May 19, 2008

'Dinosaurs' come alive Exhibition in Kuching

When I first saw banners being put up regarding an exhibition on 'Dinosaurs' come alive at Dewan Tun Abdul Razak in April, I was then very eager to make myself present there. BUT the sad thing is no one to go with....... I did ask my youngest son to go with me, but he doesn't seem to be interested...... saying it's for small kids!!

It was only untill November, when my daughter came back for her semester break that we decided to go, lucky enough still in time cos' the exhibition ends 31st December.

The two of us anxiously packed our camera, drove there and pay RM5.00 each (for adult) and sneaked happily into the exhibition center...... come to think of it, we are like two small kids....... haha!!

The scenery and decoration makes us feel like we are in the dinosaur world.......


Different species of dinosaurs are being displayed and it looks so real!!

I really can't resist going up the stage to do the 'Dinosaur Dance'...... I wonder, me looks more like a monkey or dinosaur???? Never mind...... just for fun - furthermore...... no one around!! Hahaha! Be careful girl...... it will bite!!!

It is an interesting visit, not only for kids but everyone as we can learn about dinosaurs in a fun way........

No comments: