Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kuching City's beautiful, clear-blue sky!

Wow!! It is indeed glad to see that Kuching City is having clear-blue sky with beautiful white clouds today!

As I was driving home a while ago, I observe the beautiful scenery in the sky with white and frothy clouds, like great piles of whipped cream. It can be clearly seen especially with the bright clear-blue sky. Kuching City is free from Haze today..... Oh! what a relief..... and really hope that it will continue to be such.

I couldn't help to get home as fast as possible, get hold of my camera and straight to my house veranda to capture some pictures...... Off late, we have been experiencing a hazy envirionment, so....... to see such a beautiful, clear-blue sky with those clouds is really captivating to me.......

So, let me share with you the pictures.........



See what I mean!! The sky is very clear with no trace of haze. Clouds are everywhere...........and with all kinds of shapes. The blue sky is really facinating......... Hope you all observe it too.....


No comments: