Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Catwalk Experience...........

Though I used to sing on stage during dinners and functions........ but it never cross my mind that I will be in a fashion show, in another word doing a 'Catwalk'! Well..... to come to think of it, anything is possible....... if only we dare to take up the challenge.

The fashion show is one of the presentation for the night's dinner. We have several practices to make sure everything is in place, especially when most of us in the group are first timer..... haha.... Thanks Monica for being our very patient Choreographer!!!

Get ready...... I am going to show-off my little skills here..........


Since it is my first experience I really enjoyed myself cos' being given the opportunity to do a Catwalk. It will be an experience that I will always treasure and remember all my life!!!

No comments: