Monday, April 28, 2008

Life - Mother Teresa

I would like to share with all of you this meaningful article on 'Life' by Mother Teresa.

Ever since I receive this article from an E-Mail friend of mine, I got it typed out and printed onto an A4 paper and got it pasted on a cupboard which is easily seen by all members of the family..... not only that, whenever friends come to our home I used to see them reading it too.

Whenever I feel down or unhappy..... I will read it again and again. These words really helps to cheer me up, and each time when I read it, it seems to remind me about Life and how lucky I am today..... and..... everyday.......

Life......

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realise it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is costly, care for it.
Life is wealth, keep it.
Life is love, enjoy it.
Life is mystery, know it.
Life is a promise, fulfil it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

No comments: