Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Leisure Trip To Miri (Episode 3)

3rd Day in Miri is a free day for me as my daughter Karen and her house-mate Catherine are busy in Campus with Curtin's Sports Carnival 2008. Somehow got to have lunch with them at 1200 noon. I cook a very simple dinner for the three of us.... Karen's favourite Fried Chicken, Midin (which I brought from Kuching) cooked with sambal belacan, Chai Poh with egg and French Bean..... here comes the dishes in photo......


Day 4, being Sunday is an interesting day out cos both Karen and Catherine have plan to go outing at Lambir Hills National Park.

We started off about 8.00 in the morning, first for breakfast, then drive straight up to Lambir Hill. We trailed about 20 minutes to reach Latak Waterfall.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful Miri trip of yours. I have been there, too. A nice place. However, the food pictures of yours make me feel very hungry. Haha.. Hope to read more episode if any. Keep up your writing as I may return to read more interesting postings.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments. About the food, I agree with you.... sometimes simple home cook food are better than eating out always.

Happy reading.....