Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Leisure Trip To Miri (Episode 2)

Day 2 in Miri City.......

We started off with marketing at Lutong Market in the early morning. Then we went home to put our stuffs.... and set off for Tim Sum at 2020 (sorry.... can't name the location of the place) haha......

Our first stop is Luak Bay. Though it is drizzling but it never stops us from going out of the car onto the beach. In just minutes..... Karen is already busy with her camera..... click here, click there.... The tide is high and big...... The beach at this time of the weekday is peaceful and quiet.... it's really a good time to have a good stroll at the beach!

Wanna see me 'photo-shooting' on the beach???? Here I come.........















Here comes the beach........


Just before we left Luak Bay I leave my footprint in the sand...... and this is how it looks like........
Our next stop is Tanjung Lobang Beach. It is also very quiet and peaceful. We manage to have the whole areas to ourselves....... I mean for phototaking la.......

Our final sight-seeing destination is of course...... the Marina Bay. I have heard so much of this popular name but this is the first time that I've really been there. My daughter Karen have been telling me so much about it...... the Seahorse...... Finally, I manage to get there to experience the beautiful scenery. I have got the opportunity to observe both the night view (which is on the 1st day of my arrival in Miri) and also the day view. Here comes the BIG Seahorse!!

This is the pathway area which leads to the statue of the Seahorse and overlooking it is the view of Miri City

After our sight-seeing since morning, we still manage to go shopping at Imperial Mall, then to the Miri PC Fair which is held at the Stadium. The intention of going there is to purchase MP3 for my son Aaron..... since he is Home Alone..... for the first time though...... Manage to get a STORM MP3 at RM108.00 with seven functions..... rather cheap...

We then stop for lunch at a Chinese Restaurant, which is already nearly 2pm. Wanna see what we have????? "A 3-Course Lunch" which consists of Mixed Vegetables, Butter Prawn and Pork Rib.


After lunch we direct proceed for home - feeling tired and sleepy. However, it is a day full of experience, enjoyment and excitement!!

No comments: