Friday, April 18, 2008

A Leisure Trip To Miri (Episode 1)

Though I've been to Miri many times in the past years..... but have to admit that they are all official trips. Meaning to say that I haven't seen much of Miri except areas that are near to my company's offices or hotels.... that's it! What a pity haah!!

This time my trip is really a meaningful one.... somemore with my daughter around.... she loves sightseeing as well as the beautiful nature, the seas, etc....etc....

I left for Miri on the 9.35 morning flight yesterday.... and on reaching Miri Karen is there waiting to pick me up..... What a blessing.... no need to use taxi this time! We went straight home to her place.

While I was doing my unpacking, there she is already enjoying her huge bowl of Sarawak Laksa! After her meal we both went around Miri's Shopping Centers.... Funny you might think.... Kuching people shopping in Miri..... Not so cos' manage to get some clothings and others....

We have Bak Kut Teh for dinner...... hmm tasty... not bad. Karen's friend Catherine join us too. Indeed glad that we have her car or else it would be inconvenient to travel around.





























After dinner I was then taken for a long and winding car-ride to several places such as Tanjung Lobang, Marriot Hotel, Park Everly Hotel, Marina Bay and Canada Hill. The beautifully lighted Miri City night views is really enchanting, especially the view at Canada Hill. We went home after that cos' we are all feeling tired and Catherine will be having another long day ahead the next day.

No comments: