Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why, Oh! Why??

Why, Oh! Why?? are Kuching drivers becoming more and more irresponsible!! I really can't understand WHY??

Since young we have all been taught many things in life....... apart from what we learn, we also observe people around us - what to do and what not to do!!

Being road users adhering to emergency SIRENS such as Ambulance, Fire Engines & Police have been every individuals responsibility. The simple reason being "It involved the life of someone". BUT there are still some irresponsible individuals out there who simply just IGNORE the importance of such a siren!!

Just to share an incident........ while I was on my way home just now, I saw an ambulance with it's siren on, struggling to drive through the 'red' traffic light as the moving vehicles from the 'green' light refuse to stop and give way to the poor ambulance........ Oh! what a sight indeed!!!

As I was thinking...... and thinking........ I just wonder???? Are those drivers really 'DUMB', pretending to be 'DUMB' or trying to take opportunity??????

No comments: