Wednesday, September 16, 2009

D' Family-Musical Group of the 70's

Recently I manage to get hold of two very old photo albums, which are in the 'very safe custody' of my mum, so get to borrow it home, view through & scan using my BenQ (an average quality scanner)........ and there I found a group photo of my family, each holding a musical instrument owned by my late father.

As I've said in my earlier blog, my dad is a 'musical talent' in a sense, as he can play any musical instruments that he could get hold of. Not only that, he can even come up with a musical instrument made out of wood or even coconut shells. I still recall when he make himself the Erhu, a Chinese Violin or chinese two-stringed bowed instrument which he later enjoyed playing with it, especially after his tiring day's work in the hospital.

Let me share with you some of the old photos which are in black & white and though it's not that clear but the sweet memories of each photo are the things that matters most..........


My younger brother with the guitar (Left)
Me & my dad with his electric guitar (Right)

D' Family-Musical Group of the 70's
My dad with his Piano Accordion, brothers each with a guitar, my sister another of dad's wind musical instrument & me with the violin


My mum & me [in action]..........

No comments: