Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Nature of a MOTHER

I belief it is by nature that 'A Mother's worries has no end'. No matter how young or old, near or far our children may be, in our everyday life we are always showing our undying concern for them & silently praying for them.

To recall the scenarios of my children's first time driving a car, on their own, after they've got their driving license has always been hard for me. I still remember when my eldest son starts driving and during Christmas Caroling he's involved and every night he will be back home after midnight, sometimes at 1 or 2 in the morning. I dare say that I can only lie awake every night in my bed, unable to fall asleep, until I hear the sound of his reaching home safely then can I turn in for the night, which by then is already morning. The same situation goes for my daughter too...... and now....... my youngest son, Aaron.

This morning he's driving on his own, for the first time to the St. Joseph's Catherdral for a youth 'Tea-Coffee' sale (something like that), supposedly to reach the church by 6 am. As he sets his alarm clock at 5.15 am, and even before it rings I am already up way much earlier.

Guess, all these curiosity & worries are the concerns of all mothers towards their children which comes just naturally. But, I do wonder - is there any other mothers who doesn't feel that way??? Maybe there is....... and maybe not?????? Whatever it is, I believe that it is a norm as it is the nature of a mother to behave as such...........

No comments: