Saturday, September 5, 2009

Through the pages of my working life......... [Part 3]

For easy reading purposes, my earlier Blogs which I've shared on my working life are dated as follows: February 22nd 2008, June 22nd 2008, November 1st 2008 & November 15th 2008.

As promised in my earlier Blog, I am here to share in pictures/photos the happy times that we've had, apart from work-sweat, work-sweat, work-sweat.........
Farewell Dinner for Mr. Arthanari (Officer-In-Charge) on his retirement at Sri Satok Coffee House



Farewell Dinner for Mr. Teo during his retirement

Farewell Party for Mr. William on his retirement in the store premise

Farewell Party for Mr. Lawrence on his retirement in 1990



Another Farewell Lunch for Mr. Richard on his retirement at Rajah Court
The singing king & queen of store...... Dihi & Me!


Staffs from throughout Malaysia attending a Workshop in Kota Kinabalu in 1995
Our Sarawak Team, taken during the Night Dinner (Top, Left)
Group photo during our visit to KK Store (Top, Right)
Group photo taken at the venue of our Workshop (Bottom)

No comments: