Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yearning for something to satisfy our taste buds

On a cool lazy Saturday afternoon, have you ever come across yearning for something to satisfy your taste buds????? I belief that normally if the day is cool our taste buds tend to crave for extras such as snacks, tit-bits, something which is sweet & slightly sourly and even crave for something which we've not eaten for quite a while or even our favourite childhood snacks!!!

I wanna share with everyone out there a beautiful article complete with colourful pictures of our one time popular childhood snacks, which I believe that some of us might still be eating it once a while, which frankly speaking, I still do buy for consumption as and when I feel like eating, especially those which are still available in the local market.

Here's the list and do check it out for yourself.........
(Click on the picture to obtain a bigger & clearer image)

No comments: