Sunday, May 9, 2010

To all great MOM everywhere..........

Wishing all great MOM everywhere............

Though only one day of the calender year is designated to honour all mothers, but a mother's love has no end, so does our love for them. For many, we might not show our love for them openly but deep down in our hearts, we always love & care for them.

On this special day, I would like to share the lyric of this sweet song 'Mother of Mine' with all......

Mother of mine

Mother of mine you gave to me,
All of my life to do as I please,
I owe everything I have to you,
Mother sweet mother of mine.
Mother of mine, when I was young,
You showed me the right way,
Things have to be done,
Without your love where would I be,
Mother, sweet mother of mine.

Chorus: Mother you gave me happiness,
Much more than word can say........
I pray the Lord that he may bless you
Every night and everyday.

Mother of mine, now I am grown,
And I can watch great all on my own,
I like to give you, what you gave to me,
Mother, sweet mother of mine.

No comments: