Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our dog, Darkie

We adopted Darkie from the street since she is a puppy and after her mother got run down by some unscrupulous driver. Since then I've been trying to dig into my photo album and my computer hard disk to get hold of her photo when she is younger, but couldn't find any. I just wanted to recall how she looks like when she's a puppy.

However, I was caught by surprise yesterday afternoon when I took out and browse through an old CD photo album........ "Oh! finally I found it!" At least I manage to get hold of two precious photos of our dog Darkie when she is still a puppy. Wanna see how she looks like now and 5 years ago??????

Karen loves to walk the dog, so Darkie only get the chance to be walked when she is back home in Kuching.

When Darkie is a puppy, its fur is short & thin, but now its long & thick, including the tail also. Now her tail looks like a feather duster and once a while we have to trim its furs in order to keep it clean & tidy.

No comments: