Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's my 400th Blog!!!

Though unbelievable but....... I am now writing my 400th Blog! To be frank I haven't been blogging since the final quarter of Year 2009. Even my daughter commented "Mummy, your blog is dead!" It's just that I am real busy with the preparation of my son's wedding, at least it's now over!!!

Not much of a preparation for this coming Chinese Lunar New Year, as we are going over to KL to meet up with the rest of my children Alex, Choulyee & Karen and will be spending our festive holiday there. Really looking forward to it and just wait & see what are in store for us and will share with my online friends when the time comes.

My resolution for 2010....... "to get my blog going......" So, hoping to get full support from you all and...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up with your writing Rose. You have our full support.