Monday, August 25, 2008

A Special Day for Malaysian Women

25th August is Malaysian Women's Day!! It is a day in recognition of their struggles, their victories and their future. Guess, women organizations throughout the country must be holding special events to inspire women and celebrate their achievements - it is a day of celebration everywhere!

Being our day today, I would like to send these beautiful flowers and also my special wishes to all my great women friends out there........

I just gathered
some beautiful flowers
to say 'Hello' and
to wish you all a day as bright and cheerful as you are!

"Happy Malaysian Women's Day"



"Every cloud have a silver lining"
No matter how dark it gets!
I know that you all have it in you to see it through!
Keep trying! Keep shining! Keep smiling!
My very best wishes are always with you all.......

No comments: