Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 'Friendship Day'.........

The first sunday of August is National Friendship Day, that is today....... 3rd August 2008!

Everywhere, people express love for their friends and cherish their presence in their lives. As it is a day to celebrate this noble feeling on the importance of friends, let me share with you some beautiful phrases.........

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Walk beside me and be my friend!"
~ Albert Camus ~

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words"

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise"

POEM - A Friend.........

A friend is like a golden key,
To treasure rich and rare,
To bring us understanding joy,
That only friends can share.

A friend is like an open door,
That bids you step inside,
To share the warmth and happiness,
With friendship at your side.

A friend is like a flower fair,
Whose petals do impart,
A lasting fragrance of the joy,
That lingers in the heart.


To all my dear friends out there....... wish you all have a great day ahead and enjoy the best of today, being "National Friendship Day". Don't forget to say 'HELLO' when you meet your friends today???? Hahahahaha!!!!

No comments: