Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Christian Song - God Is So Good

As I woke up this morning, there is a sudden urge of wanting to listen to some soothing music and songs. Saturday morning is always no rushing for me, it's a morning where I can laze in bed a little longer...... then do what I enjoy doing ..........

Guess what??? I went to my cassette cupboard (where I have a collection of old cassettes comprising of all types of songs and music - English, Chinese, Malay & also Christian songs). After giving it a look through and thought......... Aha.... why not listen to Charismatic Hymns! The first song to be played really caught my mind...... off course sing along with it - never let any opportunity slip pass when comes to singing. Let me share the lyric with you all......

God Is So Good

God is so good (2x)
He's so good to me

He took my sin (2x)
He's so good to me

Now I am free (2x)
He's so good to me

God is so good
He took my sin
Now I am free
He's so good to me.

For those who are christian, you must have known this hymn/song. What is important is not only the melody of this song, but the meaning of it. As I reflect the song to my life, I realise that God is truly good in all ways. He listens to all our prayers, especially in times when we are most in need of help or in a situation where we need to make a difficult decision. He also took away our sins and sets us free. The feeling of being set free is like a heavy burden being lifted out from us. Remember to constantly call onto the Lord for his protection, guidance and help - those who seek will find!

"May God Bless You Always & Forever"

No comments: