Monday, September 8, 2008

Well Done, to all the Physiotherapists!

Today is an important day for all Physiotherapists, as it is International Physiotheraphy Day!! Like many other professions, Physiotherapists plays an important role in helping the unfortunate to regain their physical health.

The World Physiotherapists Day was designated in 1951 by the world confederation for Physical Therapy.

I really appreciate all Physiotherapists for their great and unending efforts, most importantly their patience in assisting the unfortunate to improve and heal those who are in need of their professional skills.

I am able to express my real, true feelings for them as I've ever experienced accompanying a member of my family for this Physical Therapy Treatment. If you are interested to know about this blog of mine, please do not hesitate to refer to my blog dated 2nd March 2008 entitled "The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live".

To all the Physiotherapist throughout this whole wide world "Thumbs Up to you all and may today be a special day in honour of all the great people - The Physiotherapists!"

No comments: