Saturday, March 22, 2008

Singing not as a career but a hobby........ (Part 2)

Friends.... let me share with you my singing experiences...........
In the early days we have to sing with a Live Band. Before any performance we need to go for practices which are already pre-arranged. As far as I could remember, I've sang mostly with Radio Malaysia Sarawak's Band and another Police Band D' Kenyalang.

In my Secondary School days, I also sang during Teacher's Day, either in group or solo. Let me show you off with these few black and white photos........ It's really down memory lane.......

I Sang 'Limbo Rock'
Group Performance on Teacher's Day




















I also sang during my friend's wedding dinner....... (Year 1980)






















In 1988 I took part in a singing competition organised by our Company "Bintang STM" and I got 3rd place. Not bad haah!! Wanna see my trophy and me in action????






























Let me share with you a Quote on Singing by 'Christina Georgina Rosetti'

My heart is like a singing........

My heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a watered shoot;
My heart is like an apple-tree
Whose boughs are bent with thickest fruit;
My heart is like a rainbow shell
That paddles in a halcyon sea.

That's all for the time being..... will continue again when I am free. Regards to all!

No comments: