Monday, March 17, 2008

Nationwide Picketing for TM Employees!!

It has only been after one year five months since TM employees last picket. Now??? It's back again??? So soon!!

Payphones subsidiary has just recently been sold off..... now what again??? Which Unit is next on the list????

Ex-colleagues & friends (local and abroad)..... it looks like there are many more new grievances at hand. I've just been informed of the picket this morning and a copy of the Notice Of Picket has been E-mailed to me. After taking a glance through the notice.... I think tomorrow's picket deserve to be on!

Just imagine how tortured the employees are..... having sleepless nights, worrying about their job security. I really felt how you all feel right now, as I was once in your situation before.

My dear friends, you should all join force with the Unions to help put an end to such heartless acts of the management. They never care about their employees instead, their only thoughts are 'how to get rid of them'!!

My simpathy is with you all and I will be there tomorrow to support. Despite that I am now an ex-employee of TM but my heart is still with you all, that is the workers at large.


"SOLIDARITY FOREVER"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are looking forward for your presence tommorrow.