Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dogs and Cats

Dogs and Cats are loveable pets. Don't think I am crazy.... but it's true! My dog will growl and wags it's tail and same to my cat, it will meow whenever they saw/hear us coming home. That seems to be their way of greeting us. If we care to spend a little time with them, talking to them, brushing their fur (with our hands of course) and most importantly FEED them, then they are sure to love us! Animals lovers..... I think you'll agree with me.

So, make sure we all treat them well..... and NEVER be cruel to animals! Allow me to share with you some of the photographs (which are taken recently by my daughter Karen) for your viewing . For those who don't like animals, maybe after seeing these cute photos you will change your mind towards them...... Ready to Roll............




My pet dog - Darkie

Mixed Breed with big yellow eyes





Small & short but likes to jump (like dancing ballet)



An old Rottweiler



Beautiful Persian cats!

A Black Persian Cat



Dogs also go for grooming.....


Another Rottweiler.......

Persian Princess!

No comments: