Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wake Up! Wake Up!

As usual, everyone is looking forward to another new day, but......... each morning, when the alarm rings how many really wish they have an extra hour or two to continue their sleep???? Guess, that's very common amongst most people, which includes me too!! Haha!! See all those 'Sleepy Heads!!'

Being an ex-worker, I can have all the sleep I want - even till the sun shines brightly into my nice, warm & cozy bedroom, but...........through my experiences, it's better to wake up early and feel fresh & great throughout the day then to wake up late to experience body ache & tiredness through the day.

I prefer waking up early, go for a morning walk at some park nearby, have a shower, breakfast then go on with my daily schedules - this is the best for a healthy mind and body!!! Today, being a bright morning, here's to wish you all in pictorial.............
And also another great & meaningful phrase to share with all. Have a great day ahead my friends.............

No comments: