Saturday, April 11, 2009

Living Life To The Fullest.............

This phrase "Living life to the fullest" is sure to be everyone's motto in life. But how many really live up to a full, meaningful life by the time they reach a certain age, which most probably will be when they retire??

We can't deny that we all seem to run against time each day and most of the days seems to be too short for us! Have any of you ever heard of people around you or even you yourself commenting "How I wish I can have some extra hours to complete this task or to enjoy this holiday or even extra time to do my housework or chores, etc...... etc....... endless wishes".

In most cases, most people tend to postpone their goals which they've set in their life or even their plans....... "when my children enter school I will do this or that" but when the time comes what is said is never done..... "when they further their studies, I'll see to that" again their intention is not materialise........ "when I retire I'll make sure........" finally the Government extend the retirement age for a few more years........."I think I'll continue working or else I don't know what to do either and another thing is I've got the money"........ finally, by the time they come to their senses, it's already too late! It is only then that they come to realise they've missed a lot of things throughout their life and they have not been living life to the fullest!

I've got here a meaningful short article which I received from a friend and would like to share it with all. Enjoy reading friends........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Throughout our life, no matter how busy we are, we all need to get away for a while, do something out of the ordinary, spend time with our spouse, children, family & friends. As long as we doesn't let what we are doing control our whole lives, but instead we control our own lives & willing to change from time to time, then it is easier for us to lead life to it's fullest, or else we will only be doing the same thing over and over again and only to find our life meaningless. Important is 'learn to let go' once a while & enjoy life..........