Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another visit to The CAT Muesem

Again, I am indeed very honoured to have another opportunity to accompany 3 new visitors to Kuching's very own 'The CAT Museum' today! They are non other than my Uncle Mike who came all the way from England, my mum and my son, Aaron.

As we stroll round the museum, not only do we come across lots of history about cats, but we also have the opportunity to go down memory lane, especially for my Uncle & Mum, who are our elders there. The old photos of Gambier Road, the old Court House area & the railway station is enough to bring us into a deliberating, long discussion - a discussion which includes the days of my late grandparent & father.

This visit and discussion is really a worthy effort as I managed to get from my uncle lots of history not only of Kuching but also our ancestors........ We really need the elders to update us with such family history, or else we will be loosing out all these precious & important informations. What a great day indeed!!

Here's some pictures of cute, adorable & beautiful cats to share..........
And....... here comes the 2 big 'Mother & Daughter' cats...........
"Meow..... Meow....."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I got d opportunity to experience this museum. Look at those cute cats.....