Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a little THOUGHT!

WOW! How fast time flies......... it really doesn't seem long though, but to be exact - in 16 days time, I'll be stepping into the 3rd year of my 'non-working life'!

Just to recap....... my last day of work then was on 31st October 2006. To refresh our memories (me and my ex-colleagues)......... here's some photos for us to travel down memory lane................

During my working life in the so-called "T" Giant Company, I've worked for 3 different sections/units - the last of which is rather short, only about 8 months. The photos above are taken just prior to leaving my working life, i.e. at the third and last place of work.


So dear friends, where ever you all maybe (near or far) wishing you all the best in your undertakings. Though we are ex-colleagues, I believe that we can always be friends..............


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Time do flies fast. Those were the days!
Anyway, best of everything to you.