Sunday, October 26, 2008

Be A Wise & Smart 'Spender'.........

I wonder........ how many give a good thought before spending today????? Many of us have been in the so-called 'comfort zone' for a long time....... enjoying life with so much great choices of material things, foods, clothings, etc....etc......

Today, being in such a situation........."r e c e s s i o n"....... (can't deny it!), there is really need for all of us to move out of that 'comfort zone' and get on our lives with something more simple........ This is the time for us to be wise and smart in all our spendings!! Even in televisions and radios, we also get such advise through Public or Community Service Announcements - all these are meant to wake us all up before it is too late or when situations got worst!

After giving it a thought myself...... hmm...... I also realise that I used to spend unwisely during the good-times!! Whenever I was out with friends shopping (especially grocery shopping), everything seems good to me, and worst is - when my friends buy, I also ended up buying! Finally, those items ended up in the fridge, never been used and...... there they goes, into the rubbish bin!!

Friends, we all have to remember that being a customer, the Purchasing Power is in our own hands, not others. So, it is we who decide whether to buy or not and no one can influence us......

I am sending you all this 'bright-red' flowers to cheer you all up and hope it will brighten up your lives..........


"Enjoy A Wise & Smart Shopping Always!"
God Bless!!

No comments: