Monday, January 6, 2014

Something Special of Christmas 2013......


Celebrating Chirstmas in the warm heart of our HOME has always been something joyous to look forward to.  However, I get to experience something  Special this 2013 Christmas - flew to KL before the celebration to be with my children and grandson Brendan and flew back on Boxing Day to join hubby and Aaron ~ smile ~ I really find myself very blessed! Praise The Lord, Amen!


Why I consider myself so blessed?? Well, I get to celebrate not only Christmas but Karen's Birthday on the 19th with yummylicious hotel foods and also The Winter Solstice Festival or Dong Zhi Festival on the 22nd with my homecooked dishes......

























I also enjoyed the beautiful decorations of some Shopping Malls....


and great moments of 'family-bonding'.....



We all have a blessed and joyous celebrations all together 
~ CHEERS ~ 

No comments: