Monday, December 2, 2013

Something Magical of Christmas.....

CHRISTMAS has always been the joyous season of the year for me!  What is the real thing behind it?? Presents?? Well, when I am young it may sound like it, but even now I still get that magical feeling which is hard to describe but one thing for sure I can share is that, it's a season full of cheer, peace, joy, good tidings, merriment, sharing and most of all thanksgiving. 

For as long as I can remember, back when I was a young child we have a Christmas Tree being put up in the comfort of our sweet home, the only difference is that those days I doubt we have  fake Christmas Trees being sold.  That is why my dad would scout around our huge big garden to look for one suitable Christmas Tree, cut it and bring it into our sitting room, decorate it, put presents underneath it and that is where the magic of Christmas begins......

Christmas after Christmas..... everything is still the same, except that for my children's generation they get to have a fake Christmas Tree with many more choices of beautiful and colourful decorations for us to choose from and the styles of decorations can change from one year to another!
Wherever we are and  whatever situations we are in I trust that God is blessing each and everyone of us with his special blessings during this season of the year.  Let us let the magic of Christmas fills the air, flow through us and rejoice! May the peace and joy of Christmas live in our hearts all year long - Amen!

No comments: