Tuesday, December 31, 2013

People whom we once knew........

Who could have imagine that people whom we once knew can become total STRANGERS???  One whom we've worked, ate, attended dinners/functions  and most of all enjoyed so much great moments and laughter together??? Well, that is what life is all about!  One moment we can be very close and in times to come we are enemies! 

Personally, I've been in such a situation on several accounts.  It's hurting of course in the beginning but gradually I manage to let go telling myself that "good friends/colleagues/buddies are not meant to hurt each other, if it is so, then they are not worthy of my friendship!" Mastering the technique of 'looking beyond imperfections' really brings happiness, so whenever I am in such a situation I'll make use of this as my tool to overcome the situation.....



No comments: