Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Achieving my 600th Blog Article!

On 17th December 2010 I recorded my 500th Blog Article and thought that I can easily write 100 articles in the next couple of months or a year to the most BUT it is only after 2 years that I manage to achieve my 600th blog article, which is today ~ HooRaY!!! I've made it just before Year 2013 come to a close, CHEERS to myself....
Despite having many commitments in year 2011 through 2013 I am proud to say that my Blog still SUSTAIN, just that at times I might be silent for a while and pop-in as and when I am free.

I sincerely hope that I'll be blogging more often in 2014 and is able to come up with more interesting write-ups to entertain my readers.  As usual, I am open for constructive criticism, for purpose of personal improvements.

Till then, have a blessed and happy New Year 2014 and Good Luck!



No comments: