Monday, October 21, 2013

My Personal Reflections [Part 7]

"Oh My!! When I reflect down memory lane, I did make another trip to KL to spend time with my children, which is end of June."


Let the photos tells it's story.....
26th July 2011, Having breakfast with Alex and Choulyee at the Original White Old Town Coffee

The popular Curry Mee
Attend an activity organised by Pitterpatter for  pregnant mother
Alex with the goodie bag upon registration
Have roasted chicken rice for lunch



29th June, Breakfast with Karen, after which she went for a haircut

Since I left working life, with the free time that I have, I try to network with old classmates and schoolmates and since then we have been having frequent get-together, enjoying the fun, laughter and lots of catching up after more than 30 years of 'lost and found' for some of us.

30th July, Dinner at Taman Kereta
after dinner some of us proceed to King's Arm, Jln. Petanak to listen to Alfred singing

6th July, some friends came over for Henghua Mee, including Janet who flew in from JB


7th July, another get-together at Sarawak Club with Esther's hubby footing the bill
On 23rd July I met up with an ex-colleague Lim for breakfast.....

our favourite Sarawak Laksa!

Shirley, Yang Kheng and myself decided to have a breakfast date on 27th August at one of the 7th Mile Coffeeshop with the delicious 3-layer Teh-C-Peng ~ smiles ~

Laksa and Pan Mian

After breakfast we sent Yang Kheng back to office, while Shirley and myself proceed to Karaoke at my home....


quenching our thirsty throat from all the singing with my home-made Ice Lollies....
Shirley flipping through my Red Packet Collection.......
Thank you Lord for blessing me with my family members and friends who are always there for me.  My earlier thought when I made my decision to quit working is that I will be lonely, but with many wonderful people around me I am enjoying every moment of my life........

No comments: