Friday, June 8, 2012

My favourite bitter veg

Bittergourd, a veg dislike by many happens to be one of my favourite vegetable!! I can just stir-fry a whole bittergourd and have it for my meal and a little bit of rice to go with it.......

This vegetable comes in different shapes and sizes.  I prefer buying one that is of medium size since its only consumed solely by myself in my family.  Bittergourd soup is another of my favourite dish.  It is a refreshing soup especially during hot weather.
Recently, I've tried a hand on stir-fried beehoon or rice vermicelli with bittergourd and chicken slices.  I've tried it once at one of our local foodstall but not only that its not that nice but the bittergourd slices are small and too few.  A favourite bittergourd eater like me would prefer a plate of stir-fried beehoon with bittergourd such as this to really enjoy a satisfying meal.......

No comments: