Monday, October 25, 2010

HOBBIES......... [Part 2]

Like I've mentioned earlier, we (me & hubby) have been collecting Red Packets for nearly 30 years but have them kept in drawer. I have always been wondering????? How to arrange those red packets with so many different sizes???? Putting them in photo albums require so many albums??????

It is only until recently when I come across several of my friends exchanging red packets and I've also decided to share some of mine with them, which makes me realise that it is high time for me to join them. Putting my 'thinking cap' into action isn't very hard after all and with some discussion with my hubby we come up with a very innovative idea of how to file those red packets, not only it's cheaper as compared to the photo albums but most importantly "it's our own idea!"

Here comes some of our collections.........




Dear friends, these pictures uploaded here might seem messy, but it is not such in the actual scenario. After being properly filed in each A4 paper I scan it using Scanner for purpose of uploading it on my Blog as well as Facebook album. If you wanna see the real collection you need to come personally and see it for yourself. "Cheers to all...... :-)

No comments: