Monday, June 7, 2010

Music & Songs are 'Jump-Start' of my life!

Without music and songs what will the world be??? and how will our life be??? Though not many people love music & songs in particular, but I believe that everyone do listen once they are being played or aired though the radio and tends to enjoy the soothing effects of such music & songs.

To me personally, music & songs are 'Jump-Start' of my life! It fills up my lonely moments, brings me cheers when I am down, brightens up my everyday life, provides me with the soothing sensations, helps me to de-stress and many more.

"Music is harmony, harmony is perfection, perfection is our dream, and our dream is heaven".
~ Amiel ~

This quote "Music is the universal language of mankind" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow really proof to us that music brings together people from all over the world, despite their differences in languages, cultures, religions, customs & walks of life. A real life example is our yearly "Rainforest World Music Festival". This festival enables people from all over the world to gather together to learn as well as enjoy varieties of music, songs & its instruments.

"Music can change the world because it can change people"
~ Bono ~

Friedrich Nietzsche's quote state "Life without music would be a mistake". I can just imagine how boring life would be if there is totally no music. It can also be describe as "a body without a soul!"

These few quotes below confirms the importance of music in our lives.......

"Any good music must be an innovation" ~ Les Baxter ~

"If music be the food of love, play on" ~ William shakespeare ~

"Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life" ~ Jean Paul ~

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" ~ Berthold Auerbach ~

No comments: