Saturday, October 31, 2009

Three years ago.........

Three years ago, on the morning of 31st October, I have almost finished packing up and ready to go forward in welcoming this huge change of my life!!!!!

Being in this working life for 25 years and 8 months, rushing to get ready for work before sun rise and rushing to get back home before the sun sets is something which I've experienced looooong enough. Each time when I reflect back those old days it really brings chills from the tip of my toe to the edges of my ear!!!

Making this decision of quitting my job have been a big step for me, which I believe many don't have that opportunity. I still remember meeting some ex-colleagues after I left working where they really envy me for being able to do so. They also mentioned how they wish they could be like me so they won't have to face so much work pressures and get so stress out each day. A big 'thank you' to my employer for their 'drastic-wronged' actions during that time, which makes me build up and later pluck up my courage and confidence to leave the company without any regret!!! I am indeed glad, for with their 'unjust' decisions comes this 'big-step' which makes me a happy, healthy, content, peaceful person enjoying a stress-free life!!!

Here's some photos worth sharing to keep afresh with the old days.........


(Above) At the old store office at Jalan Pending


(Left) Our 2nd store office, next to the old store at Jalan Pending
(Right) At an annual PAKAT Dinner (Sept 1984)

(Left) An Exhibition at Civic Center for World Telecommunication's Day
(Right) A group photo of Payphone's colleague at 4th Floor, Jalan Simpang Tiga



(Above) Photos taken at Call Center, Jalan Were during my last day of work

Before I end this blog, I have here a meaningful song lyric shared by my daughter during her school days which I often use it while attending international seminars, trainings or workshops as a final presentation on behalf of our group. Though it is only the song lyric with no music, hope you all treasure the meaning of those words. God bless you all & take care!!!

Sayonara, sayonara, sampai berjumpa lagi (2x)
Buat apa susah, buat apa susah, susah itu tiada gunanya (2x)
Ingat ingat itu, remember
Jangan lupa itu, don't forget
Saya sayang kamu, I love you
Hanya engkau, Only you!

No comments: