Monday, June 22, 2009

Better late than never.........

How could I have forgotten to send my greetings on such an important day for all "FATHERS"???

Well.... well...... I really have very good reasons for that - firstly, do read my next coming up blog to get the exact picture of what happens on Saturday afternoon, then you'll understand; secondly, was with my son at Airport on Sunday morning to send off his 'best friend' who is going to KL to pursue his study; thirdly, stop by at my son's God Father's place (as it's Father's Day); fourthly, get ready to attend Church Mass at 5.30pm, as we've miss the one on Saturday evening; then finally, have a Father's Day dinner....... which by the time we reach home is already night!! So....... that's it!!

Here's a short poem by Adean Ladia for all great Fathers out there........

father

a father is Fast to
approval
a father is Awesome
a father is also a Teacher
a father always Helps
a father is Enthusiastic
a father is Responsible

and lastly to wish you all 'A Very Happy..............Guess....... It's better late than never............

No comments: