Friday, June 19, 2009

Beautiful, Colourful, Graceful BUTTERFLY!

Butterfly
Beautiful, Colourful, Graceful
Flies, Flutters, Dances, Sings, Lands
Purple, Blue, Green
Butterfly

~ Natalie Sapphire ~



June 19th is Butterfly Day, and like many other living things on this earth there is no denial that butterflies are one of the many beautiful insects that human really admires - it can be due to it's beautiful colours, shapes, sizes and most of all it's 'innocence'. For those who ever watch "butterflies in action" will get to understand what I mean by 'innocence'.

In my young days, I used to play with my brothers, sister & neighbour friends in small jungle & vast fields and many a times we observe beautiful butterflies flying around us. I love to watch those small white ones which really looks so pure & fragile. Remembering those great days really brings fond memories of my childhood days as being said in the lyric of this song "Those were the days my friends, I thought it never ends, Those were the days, Yes those were the days"..........

No comments: