Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Marathon Movie Day........

As Chinese New Year is just round the corner, I never miss making my family's favorite food "Ngo Hiang" or Meat Rolls (in English)...........

Home made Meat Rolls are always the best as it's ingredients comprises solely of Minced Meat, Prawn & Fish Meat, Mushroom, Water Chestnut, Red Carrot n......n........

This family specialty is not only a favorite of our family members, but also those of friends & relatives (especially my children's friends who ever stayed with us for holiday).

It is also a 'must bring back' food for my children who work or study in another town or city. That's why we (me and my daughter) spent nearly three quarters of our day yesterday pareparing and making it.

So....... today........ we decided to take a day off for M O V I E S!!! We watch two movies continuously from 2.15 to 4.00 (Beast Stalker) - A Cantonese Movie and........ followed by Australia from 4.15 to 6.50. We really enjoyed watching these two movies and this seems to be the only way to really relax!!

No comments: