Friday, February 29, 2008

My last Blog for February 2008

How fast time really pass! Just a while ago we celebrate Chinese New Year.... Today is already the last day of February 2008. I am really proud to note that I've got 11 Blogs for the month of February, though it's a busy month but still manage to get it going. Whenever I've got the idea in my head I have to immediately put it down in writing inorder not to let the idea slips off.... guess that's how I manage!

Talking about the month of February..... it's indeed sad for those who are born on the 29th cos' 'No Birthday' this year...... Better off right??? If no celebrate birthday then you won't be one year older..... You will be "Forever Young" - So Blessed indeed! I would like to wish all you special people out there through this Birthday Song.......

"Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To You
How Old Are You Now
How Old Are You Now
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
How Old Are You Now???"

No comments: