Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve Lunch

6th February 2008 is Chinese New Year Eve for all Chinese celebrating this auspicious occasion. This year is really special cos' my two older children Alex and Karen are around for the reunion "lunch". Also present with us are my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. We're really happy that they're able to join us and we hope for many2 more to come in the future years (chinese saying - hope you all know what I mean)! Though I am alone preparing and cooking, thank God, I still manage to cook quite a number of dishes..... Though tired but it's worthwhile..... and I really feel very satisfied! We also ordered Salmon Yee Sang from Hilton Hotel. This is where we all get together to toss the colourful salad and make wishes for continued wealth, success, health, prosperity and many more, depending on the needs of each individuals.


No comments: